About the Building
Redefining The Urban Experience
88 Queen Street East, Occupying a full city block in Toronto’s burgeoning downtown; it comprises residential buildings, a park, a hotel, and a beautiful covered arcade with cafes, restaurants and shops. 88 Queen, Redefining the urban experience.
1. 100/100 Transit Score – Using TTC services can’t get any easier when living at 88 Queen Condos. Streetcar and downtown express bus routes are steps away, some of these routes even run 24 hours a day. The Yonge-University subway is also located just 4 minutes away. When everything in the city is this easily accessible by using transit, there is absolutely no need to own a vehicle.
2. 97/100 Walk Score – So many amazing lifestyle amenities surround 88 Queen Condos. Over 200 World-class retailers and services are accessible at Toronto Eaton Centre. Fine dining and entertainment options are also available at Yonge-Dundas Square, which also hosts plenty of outdoor events. Queen Street East is home to plenty of local boutique shops, cafes, and independent restaurants that are all located just steps away.
3. Employment Opportunities – Hospital Row, the Financial District, and the East Bayfront redevelopment are just some of the major employment hubs that are easily accessible to professionals living at 88 Queen Condos. Young professionals will love the opportunity to be able to live where they work and play.
4. Post-Secondary Institutions – University and college students will love living at 88 Queen Condos. Ryerson University and George Brown College are both located just minutes away, allowing students to easily access campus either by transit or on foot. UofT and OCAD University are also easily accessible by transit. 88 Queen Condos is an amazing opportunity for real estate investors.
5. Major Thoroughfare Access – Any residents of 88 Queen Condos that choose to travel throughout the city via vehicle will have nearby access to the Gardiner Expressway and the Don Valley Parkway which will easily connect them to other major highways within the city including the 401 and 404, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city, GTA, and beyond.
St. Thomas Developments – St. Thomas Developments is a Canadian real estate development company with over 30 years of experience. They have earned an impeccable reputation as a quality builder with 8 completed residential condos within the GTA and many more luxurious residential and landmark commercial developments built all over North America and the Far East.
As one of Toronto’s most iconic intersections, Queen and Yonge epitomizes the heart of the urban core. This Garden District development has a central address. It is close to important city landmarks and essential transportation conduits.
Gym, Guest Suites, Indoor Lounge and Dining Room, Movie Theatre, Co-Working Space, Conservatory, Aerial Yoga Area, Jacuzzi Tub, Fully Equipped Kitchen and Party Room, Outdoor Infinity Pool with Cabanas, Outdoor Terrace with Fireplace and BBQs